Education B2B 2018 Agenda
(1) Education B2B for Chinese-Foreign Vocational Colleges
Time: 09:00-12:30 Oct 18 (Thursday), 2018
Venue: CNCC L3, Conference Area, Room 308
Ø 09:00-10:00 Education B2B Workshop
Ø 10:00-12:30 Education B2B Networking
(2) Education B2B for Chinese-Foreign Universities and Colleges
Time: 13:30-17:00 Oct 18 (Thursday), 2018
Venue: CNCC L3, Conference Area, Room 309A
Ø 13:30-14:30 Education B2B Workshop
Ø 14:30-17:30 Education B2B Networking
(3) Education B2B for Chinese-French Universities and Colleges
Time: 15:00-17:30 Oct 19 (Friday), 2018
Venue: CNCC L3, Conference Area, Room 303
This is an exclusive session for Chinese and French universities and colleges. 22 French leading institutions will join the event with support from French Embassy-Campus France.
Time: 17:30-18:30 B2B Cocktail
--Regular Participants (Non CEE Exhibitors)
(1) As a value-added event of CACIE, Education B2B is open to all CACIE participants. Universities, colleges and education institutions (non CEE exhibitors) who are interested in it need to register online and pay as CACIE participants first.
(2) After registration, each overseas institution could apply for a B2B networking table online for free.
(1) CEE Exhibitors are allowed to attend Education B2B with the CEE Badge.
(2) Each CEE Institution could apply for a B2B networking table online for free.
Online Registration Process
STEP 1. Register online at CACIE homepage <>. (Non CEE Exhibitors only)
STEP 2. Apply for Education B2B Networking and submit your institution information online at CACIE homepage <Table Application for Education B2B Networking>. (CEE Exhibitors start from this STEP)
STEP 3. Once your application has been approved, the organizing committee will allocate a table to you.
STEP 4. Login your B2B account to check the appointment reservation progress.
*Online table application deadline is October 8, 2018.
*Please note that our online B2B appointment booking system is provided to facilitate efficient communication. Onsite free networking opportunities are also available.
*The 19th CACIE organizing committee reserves the right to application approval.
*Foreign universities, colleges and education institutions could bring promotion materials for B2B networking.